Income Tax Return Filing

Income Tax Return filing

Income Tax Return filing

Residents with Foreign Income / Non Resident (NRI) having Indian Income has to compulsory file the Income Tax. Residents with Foreign Income Plan is created Specifically for them to save from the Burden of double taxation by claiming DTAA or any relief. If a Person stays in India for Period more than 182 days during the period starting from 1st April to 31st March every year.

Every Salaried person has to file income tax return who has income more than below taxable limit i.e Rs. 2,50,000 in Financial Year. Salaried Person, Retired Pensioner, Women who earns only from the Interest, Army Person, The person who does the job and earns more the Basics exemption limit U/s 250000. Salaried people get Form-16 which gives information of salary earned and advance taxes paid. Besides the basic salary there are other components being benefits which are wholly or partially taxable. Further, there are tax saving options like eligible investments under SEC 80-C, donations made etc.

We Provide the following Services for Tax Filing

  • Salaried individuals with single or multiple Form-16 including Residents With Foreign Income salary.
  • Individuals with house property or Salaried Persons or both
  • Tax filing for salaried individuals with Other Sources like interest Income Casual income etc
  • Includes foreign & domestic income and resulting tax liabilities
  • Handling complexities of taxation in multiple countries, availing double taxation avoidance agreements (DTAA)
  • Declaration of foreign assets for Indian residents (Schedules FA, FSI and TR in the Income Tax Return)
  • Residents With Foreign Income / NRI having Indian Income
  • CA Assisted Filing of your Income Tax returns
  • Email / Skype / Calling Support

Documents required for Income Tax Return filing

  • Form-16 from your company
  • Additional Form-16
  • Form-26AS Tax Credit Statement
  • Aadhar card
  • Bank Statement
  • Bank A/c - NRE / NRO A/C statement(if any)
  • Details of House Property
  • Other Necessary Documents

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Income-tax?

It is a tax levied by the Government of India on the income of every person. The provisions governing the Income-tax Law are given in the Income-tax Act, 1961.

What is a return of Income?

It is a prescribed form through which the particulars of income earned by a person in a financial year and taxes paid on such income are communicated to the Income-tax Department. Different forms of returns of income are prescribed for filing of returns for different Status and Nature of income.

What is Form-26AS?

Form 26AS will reflect the details of tax credit appearing in the Permanent Account Number of the taxpayer as per the database of the Income-tax Department. The tax credit will cover TDS, TCS and tax paid by the taxpayer in other forms like advance tax, Self-Assessment tax, etc.

I am an NRI, should I still have to file tax returns in India? I own a property in Bangalore and the Tenant Deducts Tax (TDS). Should I still file my Tax returns?

Yes. In case of non-residents, all income which accrues or arises in India such as rent from the property, interest from deposits, dividends from the company, gain from the sale of property are subject to tax. Wherever taxes are applicable and even if such taxes are deducted by the tenant or the buyer of the property, etc., NRIs are obliged to file tax returns.